10 January, 2015

Glad Hair Day | Conditioner




This happens to be one of my all time favourite things to use on my hair. I'm obsessed with the smell of this it is just so sweet and ahhhh! This is Soap and Glory's 'Glad Hair Day' conditioner, i find this very moisturising and it keeps the ends of my hair looking well looked after, not to mention how soft my hair is afterwards. 

My favourite thing about it would definitely have to be the smell, i can't even describe how amazing
 it is, you would have to smell it for yourself to understand. This conditioner is inexpensive and well worth the money you would pay for you, however clever me doesn't remember how much i paid… maybe around $11.00-$12.00

I really love Soap and Glory, some of the things they sell smell like my nose could eat it, if thats even possible. My other favourite product from there is the Breakfast Scrub which is an exfoliator and i'm in love with it, you can find the review i wrote on it here. Anyway back to the conditioner, i could recommend this to you a million times because it's worth you giving it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...