17 August, 2014

Q&A | Leibster Award

Thank you to Grace for the nomination: 
Rules:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you 
and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
3. Choose eleven people to nominate them and link them in the post
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers

11 facts about me:
1) I am born & raised in Australia
2) I love online shopping because crowded stores and rushing people gives me anxiety 
3) I would love to live overseas when i finish school
4) My favourite colour is a soft orange
5) I wish every day was a rainy day because i hate hot weather- funny that since i live in Australia & it is as sunny as ever
6) Sometimes i need motivation to do something but once i've done it i feel silly for not wanting to do it
7) I currently have 2 dogs, Inca and Dusty… (i'm not a very big cat person)
8) I'm secretly a book nerd 
9) I have hardly any clothes… (way too much-im a girl)
10) I'm not an out there person with what foods i eat and i like to stick to what i know i like
11) I hate losing something and then spend every spare thought thinking where you had it last

Q's From Grace
Question 1) What's your favourite food? - Probably pizza

Question 2) If you could have a super power, what would it be? -to read peoples minds, definitely

Question 3) Autumn/Winter or Spring/Summer clothes? -Autumn & Winter! I love cold weather and layering all my clothes

Question 4) What's your favourite movie? -Men in black 1, 2 & 3

Question 5) Who/What is your favourite fictional character? -It depends which book i am reading because i am always getting addicted to one of the characters

Question 6) Where is your dream vacation? -Although i have already been to the UK it is my favourite place ever, i would die to go back and visit Brighton.. Also maybe New York and The Caribbeans

Question 7)  Who inspirers you the most? -probably my Mum & Dad, other wise it would be Zoella :p

Question 8) Are you a procrastinator, or do you plan things out? -As much as i wish i could say i plan every thing out i don't, i am a huge procrastinator & i am trying to change that

Question 9) Dream Career? -Something that makes future Dekiah happy

Question 10) Favourite drink? -100% chai latte

Question 11) Gold or Silver? - Either

Questions from me- for you to answer: 
1. Favourite blog post you have written?
2. What is one thing you enjoy about blogging?
3. Hot or cold weather?
4. Biggest Inspiration? 
5. Three favourite songs at the moment?
6. Would you rather live with no electricity or no hot water supply?
7. Would you think of yourself as an outgoing or shy person?
8. Three blogs you enjoy reading?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. Are you a bath or a shower type person?
11. Photography or Google Images?

My Nominations: 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award... I love these types of posts... you get to know people better this way :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...