25 March, 2014

"Cool" Shoes

I havn't written a blog in what seems like forever, i've just been 
so caught up with my life- 
*cough* wifi *cough* internet.
So as a result of my laziness i decided to finally write a post 
and may i add it feels great to be back ;)  
Down below are some snaps of what i would call my 
'cool' shoes and just some 'cool' information about them...


My Doc Martins, and i may say so myself look brand new..
That is maybe because i went all out and picked these and of 
course now they sit in my cuboard untouched because i have 
NOTHING to wear with them. 
Every time i go shopping my main goal of each day is to buy 
at least two outfits that will match with these 
shoes but of course i get so caught up and forget all about it.
 I promise you the next time i will buy outfits
 to match and i will post a picture of how i styled the shoes :)
These were around $300-$350 and i hope i will get enough 
use out of them so i don't regret purchasing them!

 

If i'm being completely honest these shoes have not left my 
feet since i opened the box on christmas day..
They are just so comfortable to be in and they are super stylish and 
cute and they match with every thing; when i say everything, i mean everything. There are so many different ways to style Converse and how to make them work for your look. The Converse i own are white- obviously, they are the ones that go just above your ankle and i prefer these over the Converse that come under your ankle as you can't wear really cute socks with them! I always like to style my shoes with a bit of frilly sock out the top or some sort of cute sock of your choice :) These Converse were exactly $90 and i would recommend these a million times as they are my favourite shoes and i love, love , love them! 


These are the cutest shoes, ever.
I don't wear them as much as my converse as i find that if the weather is a
 little warmer now and my feet turn into a sauna when i wear them. 
But don't let that stop you from checking them out because they're amazing..
I actually purchased these while on my Europe trip in Madrid-Spain 
and I'm deeply in love with them, especially because no one else has them here ;) These shoes don't have a 'name' but the brand is "cool way" and i remember all the other shoes they had and i think i was in shoe heaven;-literally. In the photo you can't exactly see the front part of the shoe because of the angle but it is a knitted sort of pattern and the laces are not such a fluorescent pink but more like a soft coral. These shoes look really nice if you wearing a winter attire with earthy colours and individual sense of style :) I don't remember the price for the shoes but it was somewhere in-between 
the Doc Martins and Converse prices so a average shoe price i guess-haha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...